SEWAGE DISPOSAL SYSTEMS AND PUBLIC WASHROOM AREA
- ¥ Sewage drain hoses must be sealed at the point where they enter the sewer system
- ¥ HOLDING TANK CHEMICALS MUST BE USED IN ALL CAMPING UNITS AND MUST BE BIODEGRADABLE
- (products that do not contain Formaldehyde or Chlorine)
- ¥ Do not flush sanitary napkins, disposable diapers, or other adult hygiene products down RV sewer
- lines or public toilets; even if the product label states that the product is safe to flush- the Septic
- system in the park cannot handle these products
- Single ply toilet tissue is required
- Pets are welcome as long as the following guidelines are observed:
- Keep your pets on a short leash and under your control at all times.
- Ensure your pet does not disturb other campers (remember, some people are afraid of dogs).
- Do not leave your pet unattended at any time.
- Pick up after your dog.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool or any buildings
GOLF CART & ATV USE IN THE PARK
- All traffic rules regulations apply to the use of golf carts and ATV’s
- ATV’s are not to be used before dawn and after sunset
- Speed limit for golf carts and ATV’s is 8 km/hour No excuse
- Do not operate golf cart or ATV when you are consuming alcohol or any other substances.